About the Job:
Chumbak is looking for Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer who will be involving in the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 system. The developer will help and assist in the design and development of deliverables comes through our various internal teams. This position requires having good hands on with a complete understanding of SDLC and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and development of modules to current AX system as per requirements from different stakeholders
• Manage multiple AX instances and resolve all the issues that come from all the stakeholders involved
• Initiate projects to improve the current business system and show a high level of ownership through to completion
• Collaborate with various departments to work on their specific project requests.
• Understanding of Indirect tax(GST) & related implementation on Dynamics AX
• Dynamics AX project experience working as a Developer/Senior Developer for at least one global/complex deployment required
• Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments
• Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support
• Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation
• Develop in MS Dynamics AX 2012 using X++, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Interested in traveling to business location whenever the need arises
• Self-starter, proactive and be hands-on.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
BE/BTech or equivalent
Years of Experience: